Writer Services Representative, Writer Services Department
Applications close Monday 20 February 2017
The position of Writer Services Representative, Writer Services is available within the Sydney Office.
- The role is a Full Time 12 month Fixed Term contract position commencing ASAP and reporting to the Team Leader – Writer Services.
- This is a busy, service based role supporting writer members of APRA AMCOS with many aspects of their membership and royalty collection. It involves constant liaison with APRA AMCOS writer members, relationship management, plus a variety of APRA AMCOS writer membership administrative tasks.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Administration and correspondence relating to new APRA AMCOS membership applications
- Provide advice to current and prospective members
- Member relationship management
- Maintaining membership database records
Skills and Experience:
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
We are seeking a person who is; consultative, collaborative, assertive, organised & proactive in their interpersonal style. Someone who is confident and has previous public speaking experience.
All necessary training will be provided.
Want to join us?
If you see yourself as having the potential to become a valuable member of this team, please email your cover letter and resume including two previous employer referee contacts to Caroline McKnight, email@example.com by close of business Monday 20 February 2017.
Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview.
Please note: applications without a cover letter will not be considered. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No agency applications please.