Key Accounts Licensing Representative - Sydney office
Applications close Friday 24 March 2017.
- Are you results focused – striving towards the achievement of goals whilst maintaining accountability?
- Do you thrive on reaching daily objectives?
- Excel in establishing and maintaining client relationships?
- Can demonstrate that you have understanding of the background music supplier market?
- Want to work in the fast paced music industry?
THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU.
APRA AMCOS’ General Licensing Department is looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active candidate to fill a vacancy who will be required to:
- License and administer the Business Blanket Licence
- License and administer the Casual Blanket Licence schemes for reproduction and
- Administer the public performance licence scheme for Background Music Suppliers and manage specific client cancellation project
The role will be responsible for a number of specialised licence schemes within the department and managing the existing client cancellation project.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- An understanding and the ability to research the Background Music Supplier market
BUSINESS BLANKET LICENCE AND CASUAL BLANKET LICENCE
- Proactively research and implement licence agreements with all unlicensed suppliers
- Ensure all existing clients submit required reports by due date
- Debtor management
Client data base management
BACKGROUND MUSIC SUPPLIER PUBLIC PERFORMANCE AGENCY AGREEMENT
- Administer the quarterly reporting and invoicing of each Agreement
- Meet designated timeframes for reporting requirements
- Act as liaison between General Licensing team and Supplier on queries relating to premises not reported on Supplier Reports
- Establish key relationships with Supplier to solve any identified issues
- Maintain and update Supplier rates and reporting templates as required
EXISTING CLIENT CANCELLATIONS
- Analyse daily processing activity from the departments; National Accounts, Management and Customer Support teams and generate a daily report to Management team
Skills and Experience:
- Previous client management and administration experience – ideally more than 2 years
- Previous debtor management experience
- Knowledge of reporting and data analysis
- Excel, Outlook, Word and other Office programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The candidate must be able to:
- Possess strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Produce a high level of accuracy when undertaking duties
- Demonstrate confident and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Be reliable, adaptable and flexible
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your cover letter outlining your experience in relation to the criteria and CV to Catherine Giuliano, email@example.com by close of business Friday 24 March 2017.
Applications without a cover letter and resume or that are received after the closing date will not be considered.
APRA AMCOS is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.