Music+Sound Awards 2017 Entries Close
The Music+Sound Awards celebrate creative excellence in film, TV and advertising music and sound. They present awards for best original composition, best sound design, best sync, best re-records and best use of production music across 35 categories.
APRA AMCOS members receive an entry discount with an eligible membership number.
A 30+ strong judging panel of esteemed industry authorities from around the world will meticulously assess each entry in May. The panel, including composers Marcello De Francisci (‘Burning Man’ starring Rachel Griffiths and Matthew Goode, 'Jane Got a Gun', starring Natalie Portman and Ewan McGregor), Karla Henwood, Executive Producer at Nylon Studios, Sydney, and Simon Kane from Song Zu, Sydney, will determine the best and brightest and enable the global recognition and accolade they deserve.
The Music+Sound Awards continue to proudly support Nordoff Robbins, the music therapy charity, with a donation from each submission going to this life-changing charity.
The Awards will be open for entry until midnight on Friday 31 March. Entry details and competition rules can be found at www.masawards.com.
2017 Music+Sound Awards' Key Information
- ENTRY WINDOW: January 16 2017 to March 31 2017
- ELIGIBILITY WINDOW: work must have been first broadcast or released, with client approval, or made, in the case of short films, between 1 April 2016 – 31 March 2017
- SUBMISSIONS can be made via the awards site: www.masawards.com
- ENTRY FEES (includes a £5 donation to charity partner, music therapists, Nordoff Robbins
- Advertising, Television + Film - £125
- Advertising, Television + Film (discounted*) - £115
- Short Film - £55
* APRA AMCOS members receive a discount with an eligible membership number