APRA AMCOS makes this easy. We represent music creators across Australasia and, by agreement, most music creators around the world. We license the use of their music, collect royalties for that use and distribute royalty payments to the owners of the works that were performed or broadcast.


Live or background music? Karaoke? We have the right licence for your hotel, pub, tavern or bar. 

Find out more

Play music in your restaurant or café

Find out more
Fitness Centres
& Instructors

The new Fitness Centre and Instructors licence covers fitness centres, and fitness and wellbeing instructors who operate in locations other than a fitness centre.

find out more

Play music in your retail outlet!

Find out more
Music in the workplace

Company events, warehouse, reception areas.

Find out more

Music is the beating heart of a nightclub. A nightclub without music is like a pub with no beer! 

Find out more

Apply for your next event licence here

Find out more
Featured music

Live performances, DJs and Karaoke. 

find out more
General Business

Doctors and dentist surgeries, corporate reception areas, service stations, salons and more

Find out more
and other accommodation

Music for your common areas

find out more
Dance Schools

This licence covers dance and other performance schools.

Find out more

Everything you need to know about music licensing when hosting your Eisteddfod

Music in

Music in dramatic performances.

find out more
Cinemas and
Film Festivals
Find out more
Production Music
from AMCOS

High quality and cost effective solution for music use in productions. Over 800,000 tracks available

find out more
Digital and online music

Streaming and download music licences. Includes low-cost licences for smaller websites.

Find Out More

Commercial, community, ABC & SBS and Pay TV.

find out more

Commercial, community, narrowcasters and ABC & SBS

find out more
Copying and reproducing music

Physical reproduction licences for record labels, independent music releases and domestic & casual use. 

Find Out More

Use of music in film or advertisements 

find out more
Schools, Universities and Colleges

If you are an educational institution and need information on your type of licence we can help. 

Find out more
Halls and
Function Centres

Halls, function centres and similar venues hired out for events.

Find out more
Sporting events
and codes

Play music as part of sporting event or code.

find out more
Recreation and Leisure Centres

Swimming pools and water parks, bowling alleys, laser tag, sports and recreation centres

Find out more

This new combined APRA AMCOS and PPCA licence covers music used by Councils and at Council facilities

find out more
Skating and
Ice Rinks
find out more

Music in churches.

Find out more

Legally play music on your plane, ship, or coach, bus and ferry.

Find out more
Community Band
and Choirs

Community based functions where there is no admission fee charged.

find out more

Bowls, golf or RSL? We have the right licence for your club.

Find out more
Funeral Directors
Copyright Licences

APRA AMCOS administers a number of copyright licences for associations of funeral directors, and for funeral providers directly. 

find out more
Early Childhood
Find out More
Site Menu

Search the Website