To make copies of music you need a licence to reproduce music works and in videos. These licences are limited for certain purposes. Outside of this you will need to get permission direct from the copyright owner.

Domestic use

Filming your wedding or similar event? 

find out more

Find the right licence for your music use

find out more

Record labels and distributors

Blanket licence for record companies and distributors

Get more details
Casual reproduction

Transferring music from one format to another for private copying purposes (with conditions) is allowed with this licence. 

Get more details
Audio manufacture

If you want to reproduce music in physical form (e.g CD, vinyl records), for a commercial purpose you will need this licence.

Get more details
find out more
Christmas Carols

Photocopying or printing the words of Christmas Carols including print music.

find out more

Can't find what you’re looking for?

Contact us, we're happy to help.

Site Menu

Search the Website